My 2011 in bullets:
- Boracay escapade with my beloved Tumblr friends: Darwin, Toi, Em and Jan.
- Watched a couple of concerts with friends: The Script and Maroon 5.
- First time to visit Bacolod and Davao for work.
- A lot of close friends went abroad to seek greener pastures: Ads, Elaine and Toi.
- I was able to organize and smoothly execute my little sister’s debut. All expenses were paid by yours truly of course. Some of my friends even got wasted that night!
- Explored the Puerto Princesa Underground River with my 3rd year high school friends.
- Bought my Mom a new phone for her birthday, after years of convincing her to replace her old one.
- Got myself a Blackberry Bold 9900 as birthday gift.
- Toi went home from Singapore so we invaded Fontana. Finally, Mela was able to join us. First time!!! We also visited her humble abode in Angeles.
- From Supervising Engineer to Manager as of December 1, 2011.
- 4 days before Christmas, I met someone who made me believe in love at first sight. We still have a lot of things ahead of us but I know we can surpass each hurdle together. I’m really looking forward in spending my lifetime with you. Always and forever!
Thank you God for the blessings! :)
As another year is about to unfold, I promise that I would focus more on improving and loving myself this time.
Cheers 2012! Happy New Year!!! :)