- Training with fellow management trainees.
- Watched Going the Distance with Jen, Ron and Ton at Greenbelt.
- Wingman’s Apocalyptic Buffalo Wings at The Collective.
- Almost got lost in Makati on my way home.
- Spontaneous Tagaytay trip with High School Barkada.
- Dinner at Leslie’s to celebrate Elaine’s birthday.
- Bought Rowena’s Blueberry Cheese Tarts for you.
- Lunch at Tender Bobs Greenhills.
- Despicable Me at Rockwell.
- Pepper Lunch for Dinner.
- Another super fun Saturday. Thank you! :)
- Boys’ night out for the UAAP CDC Tickets with Toi and Darwin.
- 3 Laptops died around 5am.
- Hot Choco and donuts for breakfast c/o Mela.
- Rice in a Box lunch c/o Em.
- Congrats to the winners: UST + FEU = UP.
- UST had the Attitude, FEU got the WOW factor, UP was consistent.
- Kudos to DLSU for the big improvement! \m/
- Behind the scenes: UP cheered for UST and vice versa.
- Early dinner at Nomnomnom. Malinomnom Pizza. Yummmm!
It was my first time to watch the UAAP Cheerdance Competition and fall in line for UAAP tickets, but it was all worth it. 12 hours! I’m super happy I have friends like you. We bonded at our best, and most importantly, we stuck together at our worst! No sleep, no shower, super cranky, too tired to function. We definitely survived our toughest challenge to date as friends. We were able to overcome such a gruesome experience. I hope this won’t happen again, but if it does, I’m more than willing to share it with you guys. Cheers to us Darwin, Em, Mela and Toi!
Excerpts from Emoisms: Longest Weekend Ever!