After evaluating the first two weeks of 2011, I was able to come up with a list of things that I want to accomplish this year:
- Free from Credit Card debts.
- Read at least 3 non-technical books.
- Update CV then try to enroll for MBA or Cisco.
- Sleep in my own room.
- Go back to 120lbs and maintain it.
- Maroon 5 Concert date in May.
- Organize little sister’s debut in July.
- Travel abroad.
- Buy a new phone.
- Save more, shop less, don’t swipe.
As far as I know, the things listed above are realistic and attainable. To be honest, I’m giving myself only 8 months to accomplish everything. I think it’s enough time for me to be able to cross them all out. I just hope that I can overcome the hurdles along the way. Good luck to me. I can do this. Aja!
Date more, fall in love with one